Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inviting you in...

Our days at Kid Time, of course, are very busy. So many things happen in one day that it is difficult to synopsize at the end of the day whether a child had a "good" day or a "bad" day. If there only was a way to give parents a taste of the things that their children are experiencing during the day, where they could take a moment on a break at work to check out a short entry on some sort of an online journal...oh right, that's a BLOG!
Welcome to the newest form of communication between the school and our parents- the Kid Time Blog.
Now there are, of course, no promises as to how often I will be able to update this, but when I have opportunities, or tidbits that simply must be shared, I will do my best.
Thank you for taking the time to read this...I hope for this to be a fun addition to your bookmarks, and that it will give you a glimpse of our day to day life, activities and learning moments!
Enjoy your rainy Tuesday, everyone!

1 comment: